As a parent, you can help your child want to learn in a way no one else can. That desire to learn is a key to your child’s later success. Enjoyment is important! So, if you and your child don’t enjoy one activity, move on to another. You can always return to any activity later on.
Helping Your Child Become a Reader
Some ideas you will find here.
- Chatting with Children-For children ages 1-6
- As Simple As ABC- For children ages 2-6
- What Happens Next- For children ages 2-6
- A Home for My Books- For children ages 2-6
- A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words – For children ages 3-6
- Rhyme with Me: It’s Fun, You’ll See!- For children ages 3-6
- Match My Sounds- For children ages 3-6
- Take A Bowl- For children ages 3-6
- Family Stories-For children ages 3-6
- Write On!- For children ages 3-6